Today YouTube has become a part of our day-to-day life and it is the best app to watch and share videos. It also has a great option where you can download YouTube videos to MP4 very easily. It is actually much easier to convert the videos in an android than an iPhone.
Here are some of the best YouTube to MP4 Converter android apps below:
1. YouTube Go
- The lightweight YouTube to MP4 Converter app, intended for low performing smartphones.
- Has no such restrictions, shows a download button on selected videos.
- Let’s share videos of high quality without the internet.
- It doesn’t let you download videos from other social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Let’s you download videos from various apps such as YouTube, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
- Will allow the videos to download and stream in all the formats available.
- It comes with an amazing UI and the app is customizable.
- It packs different themes, a built-in video player, night mode, and also has a faster downloading speed.
- Not available on the Play Store.
- It contains ads and can only be removed if you buy the premium Plugin.
- It can download videos from various video sharing sites and has an elegant interface.
- Can choose the file format and quality of videos before downloading.
- One can download the videos from the preferred site.
- Requires an additional convert MP3 converter.
- You will have to deal with a lot of intrusive advertisements.
- It can download videos much faster as compared to other video downloader apps without any external plug-in.
- Allows downloading videos from Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and 23 other video sharing sites.
- Can download HD videos up to 4K resolution.
- It has a built-in audio and video player.
- Has no such cons.
- A direct YouTube search can be performed from its search bar.
- It can download videos very fastly and also lets you choose the quality of the video before downloading.
- It allows you to share the downloaded videos from within the app.
- It saves the downloaded videos directly on your storage device.
- The automatic storage of downloaded videos can fill the internal storage of your phone.
- It contains ads.
- Can download videos from various sites like Vimeo, Twitter, etc.
- You can also choose the quality before downloading the video.
- It allows you to add bookmarks and can hide any video by creating a private space.
- It is highly customizable.
- You will have to deal with ads.
- No such way to remove the ads.
- It allows the conversion of files in both MP3 and MP4 formats.
- It has a very high downloading speed.
- It has a user-friendly and uncluttered interface.
- It can support all types of devices such as tablets, computers, etc.
- It doesn’t allow you to adjust the quality of the files.
- It can’t be used for videos that are more than an hour long.
- It doesn’t support batch conversions.
- This app auto-updates the new songs from the playlists.
- It supports many operating systems such as android, windows, and Mac.
- It allows you to skip the YouTube ads.
- Supports 1000+ sites such as Instagram, Dailymotion, etc.
- No such cons.
- This app doesn’t use any Google Play services or YouTube API.
- The app is very lightweight and allows you to experience without displaying any ads.
- It allows you to play any YouTube song in the background while you are using any other app.
- The app ensures user’s privacy and is free with no ads or in-app purchases.
- It’s a great app and has no such cons for android users.
- It allows users to download YouTube videos in full HD.
- Users can find the trending videos on YouTube, within the app.
- It allows you to manage the speed, keep a sleep timer, all while playing the video.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- It only allows the user to listen to the video and not watch it.
- Restricts users on a single file type (MP4).
- YouTube Videos to MP3