What is wholesale boutique girls clothes? Boutique brands are clothing lines dreamed up by independent designers, produced in limited quantities and sold in small independent stores, also known as boutiques. Sometimes boutique clothing is made and sold directly by the designer or trunk makers. Often times these cute outfits are custom made and sometimes the design is absolutely unique. However, there are a number of independent factory-made girls’ clothing brands, produced in bulk, sold in stores across the country, and have a large global following. In the world of faceless conglomerates, boutique clothing offers a great alternative to the big box brands. Insightful clothes, mustard cake clothes, Matilda Jane, Giggle Moon, and Joyfolie shoes are just a few of those brands. In the following paragraphs I will talk about the benefits of buying boutique for your girl.
- Boutique girls clothing is unique and exclusive. Because these cute girls’ outfits are made in limited quantities (and are sometime one-of-a-kind), it is highly unlikely that you will come across a boy wearing the same outfit as your daughter or granddaughter. Boutique girl outfits often attract attention with their distinctive designs and win compliments with their cuteness. Another reason for exclusivity is the way these garments are sold. Some designers only make their clothing to order, and while custom order “points” are in high demand, the number of these points (in other words, the number of custom orders the designer is willing and able to fill) is limited. Other brands sell their products through trunk keepers. A trunk keeper shows samples of the clothing to a small group of people, takes orders, and then sends them to the head office. Due to limited quantities, not all orders are filled. Time, effort and sheer luck required to buy boutique girl clothes add to its exclusivity.
- Boutique Girls Clothing supports local communities and small businesses. These cute outfits are designed by small, often family-owned businesses. They are manufactured in relatively small factories, primarily in the United States and sold in independent stores. All About Kids Boutique Clothing supports small businesses and, at the end of the day, contributes to local communities. When you buy boutique, you buy local. Even when you shop online, you generally shop at small family ecommerce businesses in the United States.
- Boutique girls’ clothing is quality over quantity. Independent designers stay in close contact with retailers and the end consumer of their products. They take comments and suggestions seriously and make quality and comfort important parts of their designs. There is a good reason to do that. Without big marketing budgets from big brands, boutique brands rely on word of mouth as their primary marketing tool. In the world of social media, positive feedback is crucial to the survival and growth of indie children’s clothing brands.
- Boutique girls clothing has its value. Due to its high quality, uniqueness and exclusivity, indie kids clothing has its value and can be easily passed on or turns cold after your little girl is done wearing it. Some clothes even go up in price! There are many resale communities for boutique girls clothing. If you are thinking of selling your girl outfits, good places to start are eBay, various Facebook groups, and reselling pages and forums like Moms In Style or GymboFriends.
- Boutique girls clothes are just plain cute! These lovely designs are inspired by love of children, not love of profit. Independent children’s clothing designers express love for their own children and children in general through each and every one of their designs. These cute girls clothes reflect the essence of childhood and bring out the charm and kindness of the child who wears them. I hope I have convinced some of my readers to try boutique girls clothes! Maybe you can dress your girl in mustard cake clothes for her birthday. Or get yourself a dress from Persnickety Clothing to wear for Easter. Dollcake clothes will be perfect for flower girl dresses and Ooh La La Couture has long been a customer favorite for pageants.