As you know, the iPhone is a very expensive device, iPhone repair (iphone reparatie oss) by yourself is not an easy task. If you make a small mistake, you may lose your mobile phone. Is your iPhone’s selfie camera failing to require photos? it’s going to be time to exchange the front iPhone camera. Use this guide to exchange the front iPhone camera sensor assembly, including the ambient light sensor and microphone in an iPhone 7.
• Power off your iPhone before beginning disassembly.
• Remove the 2 3.4 mm screws on the rock bottom fringe of the iPhone.
• When you open the iPhone’s display then you can damage the waterproof seals. Have replacement seals ready before you proceed past this step, or lookout to avoid liquid exposure if you reassemble your iPhone without replacing the seals.
• Heating the lower fringe of the iPhone will help soften the adhesive securing the display, making it easier to open.
• Use a hairdryer or prepare an opener and apply it to the lower fringe of the iPhone for a few minutes to melt up the adhesive underneath.
• Attach a suction cup to the lower half the display assembly, just above the house button.
• Be sure the suction cup doesn’t overlap with the house button, as this may prevent a seal from forming between the suction cup and front glass.
• If your display is badly cracked, covering it with a layer of clear packing tape may allow the suction cup to stick. Alternatively, the very strong tape could also be used rather than the suction cup. If all else fails, you’ll superglue the suction cup to the broken screen. That’s why features to consider when buying a new smartphone.
• Pull abreast of the suction cup to make a little gap between the display assembly and therefore the rear case.
• Insert the flat end of a spudger into the space.
• The watertight adhesive holding the display in situ is extremely strong, and creating this first gap takes a big amount of force. If you’re having a tough time opening a niche, rock the screen up and right down to weaken the adhesive until you’ll fit a spudger inside.
• Slide the spudger to the left along the lower fringe of the iPhone.
• Coil the spudger to add to the gap between the display and rear case.
Start the sponsor on the top of the left, the bottom edge of the iPhone, and move to the volume control buttons and mute switch.
Pull abreast of the suction cup to lift the display and open the iPhone.
Slide a gap pick along the highest fringe of the iPhone, between the rear case and front panel, to interrupt up the remaining adhesive holding the screen in situ.
Pull the display assembly slightly far-away from the highest fringe of the phone to disengage the clips holding it to the rear case.
• Open the iPhone by swinging the display up from the left side, just like the back cover of a book.
• Remove four tri-point Y000 screws securing the lower connector bracket, of the subsequent lengths:
• Three 1.2 mm screws
• One 2.4 mm screw
• Throughout this repair, keep track of every screw and confirm it goes back exactly where it came from to avoid damaging your iPhone.
• You should disconnect the front panel sensor assembly connector from its socket on the logic board.
• This press connector should even be reconnected one end at a time to attenuate the danger of bending.
• Remove the three Phillips screws securing the earpiece bracket to the front panel:
• Two 2.6 mm screws
• One 1.7 mm screw
• Remove the subsequent two Phillips screws securing the earpiece speaker to the front panel:
• One 1.9 mm screw
• One 2.5 mm screw
Use a spudger to softly pry the ambient light sensor out of its recess on the front panel.
Move the pick against the front-facing camera housing, the sticky holding the cable to the front panel. Stop just before the screw posts.
Use the pick to lift the iPhone camera cable off of the 2 plastic posts on the front panel and separate it from the last of the adhesive.
Remove the front iPhone camera and sensor cable.
I hope this article is helpful for you about iPhone repair process. If you want to send your iPhone for repairing an apple store or another repairing shop then you should get a strong iPhone repair Coventry.