Do you need to solve how to open MSG files in Adobe PDF format query? Then this platform is exact for you to view Outlook mail to PDF with attachments. In this blog, you can get a direct conversion method of opening MSG files in Adobe PDF, and because the direct method is not suitable for all in every condition so you will also get an alternative solution in this blog.
Outlook is part of the MS Office package which is the most useable app among users and it also has advanced services – mailing, calendar, contacts, reminders, journals, notes, tasks, etc. Basically, Outlook stores all data in PST file extension and it supports .msg file extension to store single mails. Users can get mails in the .msg file extension by simply the drag & drop method. Because, PST has all data (notes, journals, emails, contacts, etc.) and some users have backup a few important emails in MSG file format. Outlook also updates from time to time with its additional functionalities in new editions.
Although Outlook is good and also used by the thousands of computer users PDF demands are increasing day by day because of its use in every field for legal activities. PDF is the standard document file format of Adobe Reader that is available free of cost from freeware websites. Adobe Reader PDF can view on multiple devices (computer, mobile tablet, laptop, etc.) & Operating systems (Windows Mac, Linux, Android, ios, etc.). PDF format documents support safety functions. Yes, you can protect your document by user & owner password facility from unneeded uses.
How to View Outlook Mail to PDF Directly
If you have Outlook configured and want to open few mails from Outlook to PDF then follow the given steps –
- Open Outlook and select mail which needed to convert them in PDF.
- Go to File Menu and Print command.
- After that choose Print Microsoft to PDF option and click on Print button.
- If your printer is set as default printer then you can save Outlook email to PDF with attachments. For that, before clicking finally print button, go to print-options from Microsoft Print to PDF option and tick on save attached files to PDF option from the bottom of the Microsoft Print to PDF window. Click on OK button.
Note – Repeat the process to convert multiple Outlook emails to PDF. If your printer is not set as the default printer then you cannot get your Outlook email to PDF with attachments. It is suitable only for a few emails migration from Outlook to PDF. Sometimes, users don’t get exact results due to technical issues. Sometimes, it fails due to technical problems.
How to Open MSG files in Adobe PDF with Alternative Solution
If you have lots of MSG files and want to open them in PDF urgently. You also don’t want to go with the direct migration method then you can go with PCVARE MSG to PDF Converter that can perfectly open MSG files in PDF format. It enables you to open all Outlook MSG files to PDF at once and save your time from single processing. It can open .msg files to .pdf with images, formatting, metadata, attachments, etc. It also supports viewing Outlook MSG files & their attachments to PDF with the “Convert Attachments as PDF” option. Follow the given steps to know how to open Outlook emails to PDF, using the software –
- Download the MSG migration app and launch it.
- Select MSG files by provided two options – Add Files & Add Folders.
- Choose the ‘Convert Attachments as PDF’ option and File Naming options.
- Click on the Convert button and choose the location where you want to save resultant files after migration.
- Processing will start and complete with a successful message. Click on the Ok button and navigate to the output location.
If you have any doubt and want to try it yourself then download it and open 25 MSG files to PDF free of cost. Yes, with its free demo edition, you can clear your all doubts and understand how to view Outlook emails to PDF Adobe query. Therefore, you can try both of the explained solutions and decide to go for complete MSG migration from Outlook files to PDF.