HP Printer 79 service error frequently springs up in the event of a debased print work. Some miscommunication between the spooler and the printer in view of the obsolete firmware may likewise bring about showing up HP Printer error 79.One of the most disappointing minutes when utilizing a printer is the point at which you get a Remove HP Printer Error 79, all the more so when you don’t have a clue what to do straightaway.
Why is the HP Printer 79 Service Error Occurring?
- Network signals are likely being blocked on your device.
- The hardware in your printers, such as the DIMMs and motherboard, could be damaged.
- This error is caused by a defective wire connection.
- Your device’s firmware may be out of date.
- It’s possible that the page you’re printing came from an unlawful website or link.
- As a result, the issue may be surfacing.
- The 79 service problem may be caused by repeatedly turning your device on and off.
- The error code will annoy you if the file you print is quite huge.
Steps to troubleshoot HP 79 service Error
Step 1. After 10 seconds, turn it off and on again
- An “On”/”Off” switch button is included with your HP Printer.
- Toggle this switch.
- Wait 10 seconds to pass.
- To turn on your HP printer, press the button.
- Check to see if this solution was successful in resolving the HP printer issue 79.
Step 2.Turn your HP printer off and on again
- Shut down your HP printer.
- wait for 30 seconds to pass.
- Allow your HP printer to initialize after turning it on.
- If you’re using a surge protector, turn it off.
- After that, simply put your gadget into the socket.
- Turn your HP printer on.
- Now is the time to look for HP printer error 79.
- If the problem persists, disconnect the USB or network cable.
- Choose to power-cycle your HP printer now. On the monitor, you should see the word “Ready.”
- Then you may check the firmware version and, if necessary, upgrade to a newer version.
Step 3.Try reinstalling DIMM on your HP printer once more
- Turning off your HP printer is the first step.
- The DIMM must now be removed.
- After that, the DIMM must be reinstalled.
- Make sure it’s properly seated in your HP printer.
- To begin, switch on your printer.
- Check to see if the HP service fault has been resolved.
- If you’re still getting the service issue, DIMM has to be uninstalled.
- Perform a retest on the device now.
- If your HP printer continues to function normally, you can install the DIMM again.
Step 4.Try reinstalling your HP printer’s drivers
- Select “Start” from the drop-down menu.
- Now Open the “Control Panel”.
- Click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Remove the HP printer software from your computer.
- Right-click “Start” and select “Properties.”
- From the pull option, select open “Device Manager.”
- Look for “Print Queues.”
- Uninstall and delete your HP printer from there.
- Reboot your Windows machine.
- The driver will be downloaded and installed automatically on your computer.
- You must first download and install the necessary software for your HP printer.
- You can now check to see if your HP printer’s HP 79 service problem has been resolved.
Step 5. Print another Document and Delete the Print Queue
- Hold the following keys at the same time Using the “Windows” key and the “R” key
- “Control Printers” the Run window.
- Then press the “Ok” button.
- Open HP printer from the “Devices and Printers” section.
- Choose “See What’s Printing” from the context menu when you right-click on the model.
- You can look through the document that got stuck during printing here.
- Right-tap the file you want to delete and select “Cancel.”
- The print queue will be deleted as of a result of this action.
- Finally, send a print command to a different printer to see if the problem has been resolved.
Step 6. Firmware Upgrade for Your HP Printer
- Firmware must be updated manually.
- After turning on your device, make sure it’s linked to the internet with an Ethernet wire.
- Select “Network” from your HP printer’s “Screen” or “Control Panel.”
- To make sure the gadget is connected to your network, look up its IP address.
- Now press the “Settings” button.
- “Update Printer” must now be selected.
- After that, you’ll need to download and install the firmware upgrades.
Also Check : top SEO services