While working with Quickbooks, you can face technical errors and glitches that hamper work productivity and affect your entire task. Therefore, Intuit came up with the development of various inbuilt tools to handle such issues automatically. One such tool Intuit developed is Quickbooks File Doctor which alone is capable enough to deal with more than a hundred QB errors. This tool can be easily installed from Intuit site as well as from Quickbooks Tool Hub.
To maintain your software’s efficiency and enhanced productivity, professionals recommend using this tool. This post delves into detail about Quickbooks File Doctor and easy steps to install it for maximum growth. Let’s get started.
Common Errors Fixed By QB File Doctor
|Error code -6150||Error code -6000 -301||QB Error -6000 -305|
|Error code -6000 -82||Network errors||Installation errors|
|Problems in updating QuickBooks||The firewall port was incorrectly configured||QB Issue -6130 or 6147|
|6000 series errors||Trouble in Multi-user mode||Corrupt company files|
|Corrupt Windows registry||Data corruption issues||Hard drive malware threat|
|QB database server manager issues||Can’t access the QB company file||Missing, lost, empty customer, employee, or vendor lists|
|H series errors||QuickBooks Error H202||QB Error H505|
QB File Doctor Install: System Requirements
- QB File Repair: This is optional.
- Network Diagnosis & Repair: In order to access this particular setting, you have to use the Windows Admin Login.
- Multi-user Repair & Diagnosis: In order to access this particular setting, you need to confirm that the hosting of QB is ON.
Downloading QB File Doctor in Most Quick Ways
- Visit Intuit site and start downloading Quickbooks File Doctor.
- Once done, then tap twice on the “QBFD.EXE” file.
- Follow the instructions onscreen displaying on the screen for installing the tool.
- Once done, the tool will be automatically opened. Or reach the “Taskbar” and tap on “Green Icon”.
- Then find the company file. You can also tap on “Browse” to search it manually.
- Now hit “Check file Damage Only”.
- Select “Diagnose File”. (Pick “Check File & Network Connectivity” if you are facing a damaged or corrupt file).
- In the file, write “Admin Password” then tap on “Next”.
- Then, you will be prompted to select “Host/Server” or the option “Computer”. In case, the tool is being run on a system that is other than host or server, then choose the icon of “Workstation”. If the server is being used to run the tool then hit the icon “Server”.
- Choose “Yes” in case the tool is running on the system particularly hosting company files, or else choose “No”.
- Thereafter, Quickbooks File Doctor will begin repairing the files.
- Once done, you will see the option to view the file being repaired straight from the tool itself. If you work on multiple QB versions then the tool will offer you the options for opening the file via software.
- In the end, when the repairing is over, exit the repairing tool.
Downloading File Doctor via QB Tool Hub
- Download the troubleshooting tool – QB Tool Hub.
- Install it.
- Tap on it to launch it.
- Now, search the file and run “Quickbooks File Doctor”.
- Pick the particular company file showing errors and conduct a scan.
- If any error is seen then the tool will diagnose it and throw it on the window.
- Choose “Repair” after which the problem will be repaired within moments. Now you can conveniently access QB File Doctor via QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Using Built-in QuickBooks File Doctor
- Firstly, open QuickBooks. Don’t access the company file for now.
- Click on “File”. Then choose “Utility” under “File”.
- To access QB File Doctor, hit “Repair File & Network Problems”.
- Search the company file displaying errors and tap on “Open”.
- Navigate to the tab “Show Advanced Settings” then select the specific issue which has to be repaired.
- Select “Next”.
- Now the file is in the repairing process. Once done you can work on the company file without any issue.
This is the conclusion of our educational content for you. By now, you must be familiar with this repairing tool and other crucial facts. We have compiled all necessary and reliable material to remove your concerns and provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the tool by exploring numerous topics such as what exactly is Quickbooks File Doctor, what errors it fixes, system requirements, and the easiest Quickbooks file doctor download steps. We hope the post helped you get all the relevant content about the QBFD to use it in the best way possible.